Friday, April 5, 2013

Arnold Schwarzenegger: The Six Rules of Success


Helloo0O Ladies and Gentlemen!

Now, I've never posted a video directly onto my blog before so this is a bit of a test. I hope you're as excited as I am!

This is one of my all-time favourite videos - Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Six Rules" speech, taken from his University of Southern California (USC) Commencement speech in 2009.

In it, the Austrian Oak talks about his personal rules to achieving in life. And for a man who was premier bodybuilder in the world, highest-paid actor in Hollywood and Governor of one of the richest states in the Union at different times, his advice might be worth a cent or two.

The rules are:
  1. Trust yourself
  2. Break some rules
  3. Don't be afraid to fail
  4. Ignore the Naysayers
  5. Work like hell
  6. Give something back
I could say more but the Governator can explain as easily as I can... enjoy!

Alex H.

If you liked this update, you might also like these posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment